Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Telling the story of the wolf and the Howl.


This was supposed to be an audio project and it is. It has audio and video and I think if I am deducted points that is absurd! Here is my take on the Jonathan Flaum's Finding Your Howl.

Part to of this assignment was to read your favorite quote, lyrics etc..... So I chose the qoute by Martine Scorsese
"Basically, you make another movie, and another, and hopefully you feel good about every picture you make. And you say: `My name is on that. I did that. It`s OK.` But don`t get me wrong, I still get excited by it all. That, I hope, will never disappear."
Here is my explanation on camera and I better not get any points deducted once again even though it's a video it still has audio!

No comments:

Post a Comment