Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

OU Adventure: Video Game 9

I feel as if our game presentation was very entertaining and actually be a fun game to play. If you would like you can look through our slideshow above. I think all aspects of our game was pretty well planned out expect for one detail. We had a bit of a problem with the controller design. The button layout on the computer was good, but the controller we created was nothing that I personally would ever buy or use. I think it would throw off the mechanics of the game with the controller. It was a funny concept and it looked good but it was very impractical.  The controller went on your head and there were buttons on the front and the joystick blah blah it just out right was unrealistic. So we failed in that aspect, but we succeeded in creating a game that I would actually play. I think we did a great job creating a game with an overall fun adventure and a goal of making it home while defeating fun killers throughout a night at Ohio University. And I think that the rules of the game such as once you draw attention by the cops you cannot bring that level down, creating an escalating challenge throughout the game of how your going to get money/food/beer without causing trouble and attracting the police. For that aspect alone I think millions of college students would find this game enjoyable. I also feel like if I could actually make the game how I see it in my head and how Adrian drew it on the screen shot, it would also be a cool looking game. The does and don’ts of the game were simple and straight forward and I think we presented this game in a fun way.


No comments:

Post a Comment